- We reported the 〈112〉 direction growth of InAs nanowires on patterned Si (001).
- We proposed mechanism of 〈112〉 directions InAs nanowires and demonstrated.
- We reported stacking-faults-free ZB InAs nanowires on Si (001).
- InAs nanowires crystal quality was measured by TEM.
- A1 Growth models;
- A3 Metal-organic chemical vapor deposition;
- B1 Nanomaterials;
- B1 Semiconducting III–V materials
- If you need more information about GaAs wafer, please visit our website: http://www.powerwaywafer.com or send us email to email@example.com.
The catalyst-free metal organic vapor phase epitaxial growth of InAs nanowires on silicon (001) substrates is investigated by using selectively grown InP/GaAs buffer layers in V-grooved trenches. A strain-driven mechanism of self-aligned 〈112〉 direction InAs nanowires growing is proposed and demonstrated by the transmission electron microscopy measurement. The morphology of InAs nanowires is tapered in diameter and exhibits a hexagonal cross-section. The defect-free InAs nanowire shows a pure zinc blende crystal structure and an epitaxial relationship with InP buffer layer.
Post a Comment